Convert CGPA to Percentage in GTU:
In this article, We will discuss How to convert CGPA to Percentage in GTU.
As We know our university issues degree certificates with a CGPA only. The percentage is not mentioned in the degree certificate.
It is mandatory to write percentages while filling out the form for further studies or any job after completing college.
Many times, GTU CGPA to percentage certificate is also demanded.
So in this article, We will learn:
- How to convert CGPA to Percentage in GTU.
- How to get a GTU CGPA to percentage certificate.
- Formula For Convert CGPA to Percentage.
- Convert CGPA to Percentage Online.
We will also discuss:
- What is CGPA in GTU?
- What is CPI in GTU?
- What is SPI in GTU?
What is CGPA in GTU:
The full form of CGPA is “Cumulative Grade Points Average.”
CGPA is the weighted average of the grade points obtained in all the subjects in the last four semesters of the course.
The performance of the remaining semesters is not included in this index. If included it will be indicated as CPI,
Let’s understand What is CPI in GTU.
What is CPI in GTU:
The full form of CPI is the “Cumulative Performance Index“
An up-to-date assessment from the student who entered the course is obtained by calculating the Cumulative Performance Index (CPI).
It is an overall assessment of the student including all semesters of the course.
Let’s understand What is SPI in GTU.
What is SPI in GTU:
The full form of SPI is the “Semester Performance Index“
The performance of the student in an individual semester including all subjects is indicated by the “Semester Performance Index“ (SPI).
The SPI is the weighted average of the grade points obtained in all the subjects taken by the student during the semester.
Formula For Convert CGPA to Percentage:
Percentage marks = (CGPA – 0.5) × 100
To calculate the percentage from CGPA We use above mentioned formula.
Convert CGPA to Percentage Online:
Just enter your CGPA in the below box and click “Calculate” to get a percentage from your CGPA.
Calculate The Percentage By Entering Your CGPA:
Enter Your CGPA:
Thanks for Using Help2engineer.com
Procedure to get GTU CGPA to percentage certificate:
- There are different processes for different types of universities.
- For GTU CGPA to percentage certificate, students need to apply through the GTU student service portal.
- Visit: Gujarat Technological University
- If a student doesn’t have a credential then he/she has to create an account and then sign in.
- After signing in, a dashboard will open that shows “student personal” and academic information.
- It has also links on the left side to view student’s results, Grade history, recheck/reassessment history, etc.
- Click on the ‘Certificate request‘ available on the left side of the dashboard.
- For first-time applications click on the shown message. (Click here for a new certificate request )
- After clicking on Certificate Request, the interface will be shown as above.
- A new dashboard will open which includes the instructions for the certificate.
- Read all the instructions carefully and after verifying the shown details click on the ‘By post’ icon.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- You have to enter the postal address on which your certificate will be delivered and click on the Next button.
- A new dashboard will open for the next step.
Fill in the data as per your postal address.
Enter the following information:
- Select your relevant zone from the drop-down list
- Select the types of the certificate as ‘CGPA to Percentage’
- No. Of copy as per your requirement (Charge is ₹ 100 per copy)
- Upload your identity proof ( Prefer Adhar card )
- Upload your degree/diploma certificate (Prefer final academic certificate)
To upload the files click on the ‘Choose file’ option and after choosing your files click on the upload button. ( Documents should be less than or equal to 1 MB and in JPG, JPEG, and PNG format. )
- Fill in the data and submit the application.
- Once the student submits, the details he/she inserted will be available below on the page.
- The status will be shown as pending and students can view the sample of a respective certificate under-sample preview.
- Students can also delete the request under action if he/she made an entry by mistake.
- When the details of each request are correct then a student has to make an online payment by clicking the Pay All button.
- Payment can be made through a Debit/Credit card or internet banking.
Confirm the details and Click on “Pay Now”.
- Choose the mode of payment.
- Once the payment is done, the student will be redirected to the main application.
- After the success of the payment, the student will receive his/her certificate by Indian post at the entered address.
Contribute us :
If you feel that the above article “Convert CGPA to percentage in GTU” has helped you, please comment below and share it with other students. Your little efforts motivate us to write more articles like this.
Have you Generated Your “12th Equivalent certificate” yet or not?
It is an easy and simple online method, the link is given below.
Go and Apply Today: