- How To Get 12th Equivalent Certificate Online:
- What is the Diploma Equivalent 12th Certificate:
- Documents to be Upload For 12th Equivalent Certificate online:
- How to Get 12th Passing Certificate Online:
- How to get 12th equivalent certificate offline:
- 12th Equivalent Certificate in Maharastra:
- 12th Equivalent Certificate in Haryana:
- 12th Equivalent Certificate in Punjab:
- 12th Equivalent Certificate in Jharkhand:
- 12th Equivalent Certificate in Kerala:
- 12th Equivalent Certificate In Himachal Pradesh:
- Contribute Us:
How To Get 12th Equivalent Certificate Online:
The HRD Ministry has agreed to make three-year diploma courses and two-year ITIs courses equivalent to class 12th to ensure the greatest participation.
For getting 12th Equivalent Certificate online, Tree-year diploma courses should be All India Council For Technical Education-AICTE approved.
Two-year ITIs courses should be National Council For Vocational Training-NCVT approved.
What is the Diploma Equivalent 12th Certificate:
Students of this technical field spend their 2 to 3 years for purchasing their degree after 10th standard,
So, the government decided to give the 12th Equivalent Certificate to Diploma/ITI students for getting admission to a further bachelor’s degree program.
And making eligible them for government vacancy which comes for the 12th standard students.
Not only a certificate of 12th arts only! but you will get the 12th standard equivalent certificate for the admission of B.Sc/B.Com/B.A. You will get full access which gets 12th standard science students.
So keep continue, We are going to understand the whole process of getting equivalency step to step.
Documents to be Upload For 12th Equivalent Certificate online:
- Standard-10 Marksheet
- Standard-10 Leaving Certificate
- Diploma last 2-semester mark sheet
- Diploma provisional certificate or Convocation Certificate ( Diploma Final Certificate )
- ID Proof (e.g. Aadhar Card, Election Card, Passport ID, Driving Licence, etc anyone )
How to Get 12th Passing Certificate Online:
- After understanding the application process click on the link given below.
- www.gsebservice.com (For the students of Gujarat only, for other state links, is given at the end of this article.)
- Scroll down and click on Apply Now of Equivalent Certificate.
- The official log in portal of the GSEB will open.
- If you are a new user then click on the Register Now button.
- Fill this data as per your 10th marks sheet.
- Provide the right postal address, where GSEB can send your Equivalent Certificate.
- Confirm your registration via OTP send to your mobile number and email id, that you provide.
- Come back to Log in portal and log in via mobile number and password.
- Select Equivalency Certificate from the list.
- Read carefully instruction and click on Next.
- The main window of the Equivalent Certificate showing No records will open,
- Click on apply now.
- The application form for obtaining an equivalence certificate will open.
- Fill it carefully.
- Revarify your postal address where GSEB can post the Equivalent Certificate.
- Accept declaration and click on Next.
- Upload your documents as mentioned above.
- Documents should be less than or equal to 1 MB and in JPG, JPEG, and PNG format.
- While uploading the diploma mark sheet of the 5th and 6th semesters select both files simultaneously in the uploading window.
- After carefully uploading documents, click on Submit.
- In the next window check your payment detail of a total of 250 Rs, 200 Rs of Equivalent Certificate, and 50 Rs of postal charges.
- You can click on pay later and pay now as your arrangement.
- After completing the above procedures you can see your application and preview of filled data,
- But you can not edit it so be careful and verify your details before final submitting the form.
- Under the student section on clicking “online student services,” you can check the status of your application at any time.
- After applying for the 12th equivalent certificate online at GSEB, You will get a confirmation message via email or SMS.
- You can see your application in the student menu of the equivalent certificate category.
- In any case, you are not getting a confirmation message or not able to watch your applied documents request under the student menu then write an email to GSEB at [email protected]
For more details call to official Helpline number of GSEB 079-23252104 between 10:30 AM to 5:30 AM.
How to get 12th equivalent certificate offline:
You can also apply through offline mode, for more information the link is given below.
The above process is given by the reference of the Gujarat Government, For your respective state link is given below.
12th Equivalent Certificate in Maharastra:
12th Equivalent Certificate in Haryana:
12th Equivalent Certificate in Punjab:
12th Equivalent Certificate in Jharkhand:
12th Equivalent Certificate in Kerala:
12th Equivalent Certificate In Himachal Pradesh:
1. Himachal Pradesh Directorate of Technical Education Vocational and Industrial Training, Sundernagar- Equivalent Certificate
If you feel that the above article “12th Equivalent Certificate Online After Diploma/ITI” has helped you, please comment below and share it with other students. Your little sharing motivate as to write more article like this.