CGPA to Percentage Converter & Certificate from GTU:
Before applying for the “CGPA to Percentage Certificate” students need to understand about the CGPA.
What is CGPA?
The full form of CGPA is “Cumulative Grade Points Average.”
CGPA is the average of grade points obtained in all the subjects.
CGPA to a percentage formula:
To calculate the percentage from CGPA We use under mentioned formula.
Percentage marks = (CGPA – 0.5) × 100
CGPA to Percentage Converter Online:
Just enter your CGPA in the below box and click “Calculate” to get percentage from your CGPA.
Check The Percentage By Entering Your CGPA:
Check The Percentage By Entering Your CGPA
Thanks for Using Help2engineer.com
Procedure to get CGPA to Percentage Certificate:
- There are different processes for different types of certificates.
- For CGPA to percentage certificate, students need to apply through the GTU student service portal.
- Visit: Gujarat Technological University
- If a student doesn’t have a credential then he/she has to create an account and then sign in.
- After signing in, a dashboard will open that shows student personal and academic information.
- It has also links on the left side to view student’s results, Grade history, recheck/reassessment history, etc.
- Click on the ‘Certificate request‘ available on the left side of the dashboard.
- For first-time applications click on the shown message. ( click here for new certificate request )
- After clicking on Certificate Request, the interface will be shown as above.
- A new dashboard will open which includes the instructions for the certificate.
- Read all the instructions carefully and after verifying shown details click on the ‘By post’ icon.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- You have to enter your postal address on which your certificate will be delivered and click on the Next button.
- A new dashboard will open for the next step.
Fill in the data as per your postal address.
Enter the following information:
- select your relevant zone from the drop-down list
- Select the types of the certificate as ‘CGPA to Percentage’
- No. Of copy as per your requirement (Charge is ₹ 100 per copy)
- Upload your identify proof ( Prefer Adhar card )
- Upload your degree/diploma certificate (Prefer final academic certificate)
To upload the files click on the ‘choose file’ option and after choosing your files click on the upload button. ( Documents should be less than or equal to 1 MB and in JPG, JPEG, and PNG format. )
- Fill in the data and submit the application.
- Once the student submits, the details he/she inserted will be available below on the page.
- The status will be shown as pending and students can view the sample of a respective certificate under-sample preview.
- Students can also delete the request under action if he/she made an entry by mistake.
- When the details of each request are correct then a student has to make an online payment by clicking the Pay all button.
- Payment can be made through a Debit/Credit card or internet banking.
- Choose the mode of payment.
- Once the payment is done, the student will be redirected to the main application.
- After the success of the payment, the student will receive his/her certificate by Indian post on the entered address.
Contribute us :
If you feel that the above article “CGPA to Percentage Converter & Certificate from GTU” has helped you, please comment below and share it with other students. Your little sharing motivates as to write more articles like this.